Bulgaria: The latest Bill(s) and legal amendments of the Bulgarian Citizenship by Investment program. Read more.
"Partner with everyone and you become no one." - Santosh Kalwar
The demand for second citizenship has been growing steadily during the last two decades. It is estimated that currently about 29% of the world population would like to acquire additional citizenship. Recent survey shows that 89% of the UK citizens (because of the Brexit) would like to have another citizenship (mainly an EU one) and many of them are prepared to spend considerable amount for it. The political unrest in many countries worldwide is transforming the fast-track citizenship by investment into one of the best commodities for the 21st century.
At the same time, the legal requirements and compliance issues are becoming stricter by the day. The challenges of the new millennium are demanding from our company to provide extraordinary service to our customers. Long gone are the days when everything could be arranged by email or telephone. The legal conformity, being our absolute priority, obliges us to arm our clients with the necessary legal knowledge and tax advice. This will ensure their successful citizenship application as well as the smooth adaptation with the comprehensive EU laws, once they become EU (Bulgarian) citizens.
In order to ensure the best customer service, we are striving to assist our clients not only from our main offices in Sofia, Dubai and Hong Kong, but to also establish local presence in the main centers around the world, where Citizenship by Investment is most sought after. Therefore, we are constantly looking to expand our network through highly qualified and determined representatives and business partners.
The support we provide to our partners and representatives
By becoming our partner or representative, you will benefit from the following:
Initial legal training
We will provide comprehensive legal training upon the start of our partnership. During the training, which will take place in Sofia, you will follow legal courses where you will learn about all the details of the Bulgarian Citizenship by Investment Program as well as the basic aspects of the Bulgarian legal system as a whole. This initial legal training is obligatory.
Regular legal updates
We will be updating you regularly and will be explaining you the ongoing legal amendments that concern the Bulgarian immigration legislation and arrangements and more particularly the Bulgarian Citizenship acts.
Regular legal courses
We will organize for you, upon every major change in the Bulgarian legislation, a specialized courses by our lawyers, where you will be explained all details and the consequences for our clients. These courses can take place either in our offices or even on site in your home country.
Full legal support
You will be provided with 24/7 legal support by our main office so you can service the clients in the most efficient way.
Access to our offices
You will have virtually unlimited access to our offices, where you can organize introductions to clients, meetings, or simply obtain advise from our staff.
You will be frequently invited to special events where our company is invited, such as events organized by the EU and other Embassies, etc.
What are the main requirements that need to be met in order to become our partner or representative
We provide exceptional customer service to our clients and we therefore have strict criteria and high expectations from all our partners and representatives. Among other requirements that we may have, the absolute minimum criteria that need to be met are:
1. For organizations (companies, etc):
- Your organization must have not less than 10 local employees including at least one individual who holds legal degree (ideally in the field of immigration);
- You organization must have an average annual turnover for the last 3 years of at least 1 million US Dollars;
- Your organization should have prestigious office premises in your home country, capable of accommodating the needs of VIP customers;
- Your organization must have at least one employee, who will work full time on the project. He must be fluent in English and should possess driving license category B.
2. For private individuals:
- You must have legal degree (ideally in the field of immigration);
- You must have at least 8 years experience in the field of legal immigration;
- You must have adequate financial resources to meet the certification process and the initial legal training requirements;
- You must be fluent in English and posses driving license category B.
For both organizations and private individuals, you must be located in one of the following countries where we are currently looking to expand our activities, namely:
- China (certain areas in Mainland only)
- Australia and NZ
- South Africa
- India (certain areas only)
- Sri Lanka
If you believe you can meet the above criteria and are willing to expand your business activities through partnership with us, please contact us at your earliest convenience.