We will be hosting special webinar on Monday, 31.05.2021. There will be 4 online meetings starting from 10:00h, 11:30h, 13:00h and 14:30h Bulgarian time. In each slot, there will be 4 participants plus moderator (our citizenship consultant). The meetings will be held over Zoom. The first three slots will be held in English and the fourth slot in Russian.
During the events, we will explain the details of the new citizenship by investment program, in particular:
- Who can apply under the conditions of the old law? What grandfather clauses are available? Who can qualify and under what conditions?
- Is investment in government bonds still possible? The difference between state and corporate bonds explained.
- What other investments are available? What are Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)? Are the alternative investment funds better? What returns can be expected? Can you invest with zero risk?
- Bank account opening opportunities in Bulgaria for the purposes of the investment program. Introduction to Swiss private banking, as alternative to opening bank account in Bulgaria.
- How can one invest in real estate and qualify for Bulgarian citizenship?
- Investment in Bulgarian business and hiring 10 (20) locals. Is this feasible and what is the real cost? Can this option be combined with other options?
- How to establish “bond with the country” in order to satisfy the expectations of the European Commission? The consequences of the Malta leaks.
- How to avoid being scammed by unscrupulous “citizenship agents”? Some of the most widespread scams (and scammers) exposed.
How to reserve your place for the webinars
In order to participate in the online events, please contact us at your earliest convenience. Clients will be served on first-come-first-serve basis. VD&A Gold Members and existing clients will be served with priority.